BUY WITH WILSON'S - NO COMMISSION
A MODERN HOUSE IN ŁOMIANKI CENTRALOWE. PERFECT LOCATION - SILENCE, GREEN AND FULL INFRASTRUCTURE.METRO MŁOCINY - 10 MIN.An original investment in Centrum Łomianek based on an individual design by a renowned architectural studio.
A small estate consisting of three two-room houses, i.e. 6 premises with a usable area of 138 m2 and plots from 314 to 358 m2,
it will provide the apartments with silence and intimacy, while giving access to the rich infrastructure of the city - schools, kindergartens, shops, supermarkets, services and the proximity of public transport.
The houses are characterized by a very thoughtful, functional layout:On the ground floor:
large garage (18 m2), living room with kitchenette (39,8 m2), hall (14 m2) with a spacious wardrobe under the stairs and a toiletFloor
is a night zone: three bedrooms (2 x 13,7 and 17,7 m2), two bathrooms (3,9 and 2,2 m2), one with a bathtub, the other with a shower and a laundry room with a boiler room (4,3 m2) and communication (9,7 m2).
Additionally available for the household members large attic not included in the usable area.
provide very good lighting of all rooms. Very favorable location of houses on plots
: garage and access from the north, living room, two bedrooms, terrace and garden south facing position
allow residents to enjoy the space and contact with nature throughout the year.
The division between the premises was made vertically along the middle wall with a shift of 120 cm. This enables the plots to be used in an ideal manner and ensures greater intimacy for the residents.
Houses in a developer standard, made of high-quality materials:
- foundation footings: reinforced concrete of C20 / C25 concrete, reinforced with AIIIN and Al steel
- foundation walls: made of 15 cm B24 concrete blocks
- external structural walls: made of blocks Silka 18
- internal walls: Silka 18A with increased acoustic insulation
- internal plasters: machine primed
- ceilings: monolithic reinforced concrete of concrete class C20 / C25, reinforced with AIIIN steel, 25 cm above the ground floor
- other structural elements: columns, reinforced concrete wreaths
- stairs: reinforced concrete, C20 / C25 class concrete, reinforced with AIIIN steel
- elevation: EPS 2 x 10 cm polystyrene boards with an overlap
facade plaster, color / material individualized
- insulation: vertical and horizontal made of tar paper and mastic
- roof truss: wooden, truss in the lower flange, wooden ceiling over the first floor
- attic: 20 cm mineral wool insulation. On the underside, plasterboards
- roof: sheet seam cover, treatment and drainage made of zinc-titanium sheet
- installations: electricity, gas, water and sewage, central heating (Brotje stove) and heaters (3 tunnel)
- prepared installations for mounting a photovoltaic system
- aluminum windows in the living room
, the rest of the plastic 7-chamber profile Veka, 3 glazing - the warmest and the best noise suppression on the market
- garage door Wiśniowski
with the option of installing automation
- front door Wikęd
- driveway with paving stones to the garage
- fencing of the plot and housing estatePlanned completion date IV quarter 2021
Łomianki is a very friendly place for parents with children. We have it here complete infrastructure
- primary school, high school, kindergarten, swimming pool, sports hall, performance hall, sports fields, an equestrian center with a horse stud and a training golf course. Nearby there are modern shopping centers - Auchan, and a newly built service and shopping center Powder magazine
On one side, the neighborhood is nearby Vistula areas
and on the other Kampinos National Park
favors recreation, encouraging hiking and biking tours.
The estate is located only 1 km from the outskirts of Warsaw
. City buses will take you to the Młociny metro station from where you can get directly to the center of the capital.
For motorists within 3 minutes we are on route 7, 10 minutes by Metro Młociny,
and within 25 minutes (17 km) off-peak hours to the center of Warsaw.
I invite you to the presentation,
to contact by e-mail or telephone
600 286 772