II STAGE OF INVESTMENT
Next year, you can live in a newly built, intimate housing estate in Łomianki on the border of Central and Lower Łomianki, surrounded by beautiful new houses among greenery and silence.
Buildings with a compact, modern shape and a very functional layout of rooms, made with the use of high-quality materials will satisfy the needs of even very demanding customers. The closed and fenced estate consists of five two-room buildings.
In a house with a total area of 166 m2, net area of 125 m2, and usable residential area of 110 m2, we have at our disposal:
In the day zone on the ground floor: hall, spacious living room (33 m2) with access to the terrace and garden, open kitchen, toilet and single garage
On the first floor they are located: three bedrooms (12, 11 and 9 m2), one with its own bathroom and balcony, large bathroom (6,5 m2) accessible from the hall and a boiler room with a laundry room
There is an additional space above the first floor attic (approx. 25 m2) with three roof windows, to be individually arranged.
The property has an area of approx. 300 m2 will be developed - access to the building and paved driveway, fenced plot. Fenced estate with two entry / exit gates.
Planned construction completion date - July 2022
All utilities (electricity, gas, water, sewage, internet)
House in development:
- External and internal walls - Porotherm ceramic blocks
- Ceilings - above the ground floor and first floor - monolithic reinforced concrete based on load-bearing walls, beams and columns.
- Roof - wooden structure, rafter-collar beam made of impregnated pine wood, covered with cement tiles - graphite color
- PVC three-pane windows (48mm) with excellent insulation (0,78 W / m2K), (graphite color)
- Foundations - made of concrete blocks
- Insulations - Insulation of foundation walls - WODOSTYR SUPER EPS 100 polystyrene - 10 cm with anti-moisture insulation, external wall insulation - graphite polystyrene, thickness 15 and 20 cm
insulation of roof slopes - 20 cm polyurethane foam, secured with a vapor barrier foil, floor insulation on the ground - EPS 100-10 cm hard polystyrene, insulation of the garage floor EPS 200
- Fireplace - system made of SCHIEDEL blocks,
- Ventilation chimneys and chimneys for a gas furnace - made of LECA blocks,
- Elevation - Ceresit thin-layer silicate-silicone plaster in white and graphite
- Steel entrance door, insulated with polyurethane foam, anti-burglary
- Wall and ceiling finishing - gypsum plaster
- Sectional garage door without a drive
- Wiring for electrical, alarm and teletechnical installations
- Plumbing, plastic
- Central heating installation with an outlet for radiators - plastic pipes (without a stove and radiators, underfloor heating in the living room and upper bathroom)
- The entrance gate to the estate controlled by a remote control, the entrance gate with an electromagnet, a system fence made of metal profiles
- Electric, gas, sewage and water connections
Łomianki is a very friendly place for parents with children.
We have a complete infrastructure at our disposal here - a primary school, high school, kindergarten, swimming pool, sports hall, performance hall, sports fields, and in the vicinity: an equestrian center with a horse stud and a training golf course. Nearby, there is a modern service and shopping center Prochownia. shopping center - Auchan, market with fresh fruit and vegetables.
On the one hand, the neighborhood close to the revitalized areas with a lake and the Vistula river areas, and on the other, the Kampinos National Park, is conducive to recreation, encouraging hiking and cycling.
The estate is located in a nicely developed, new part of Łomianki.
Local buses take you to ul. Warszawska, from here city lines 150 and 750 to the Młociny metro station and the capital city center. For motorists, we are on route 7 in a few minutes, and in the city center in half an hour (17 km) off-peak hours.
I invite you to the presentation,
to contact by e-mail or telephone
600 286 772