A pre-war single-family house on a plot of 573 m2 located in the center of Stary Rembertów.
The big advantage of the property is the plot with dimensions 19,5m x 29,4m
with asphalt access.
The house was built of hand-formed brick. The outer walls are thick and insulate the interior well from cold (in winter) or hot (in summer).
A few years ago, the windows were replaced with new PVC, and the roof was covered with metal tiles.
Rooms on the ground floor are in good condition "to be refreshed". The bathroom needs renovation. A modest kitchenette is located in the hall.
On the first floor there is an additional room that can be renovated and an original attic.
The house is heated by a fireplace with heat distribution. Utility water taken from its own intake is heated by an electric flow thermostat.Investments that should be done at home to meet the standards of modern premises are:
- gas connection (from the city network)
- construction of a boiler room with a gas furnace
- installation of indoor radiators
- designation of one of the rooms as a functional kitchen
- possible attic insulation and adaptation for residential purposes