(half twin) in Rembertów, in the state of "Developer PLUS"
with a garden and garage. Built by a private investor "for himself" made of high-quality materials
ii finished in 70% "turnkey"
Quiet and peaceful neighborhood surrounded by single-family houses, close to the forest.
The building has an area of 173,37 m2
+ garage 20 m2
, on the plot 295 m2
built of bricks with a maximum insulation of 20 cm of polystyrene. Applied three-pane PVC windows
with good thermal insulation, double-leaf in the living room wide sliding doors,
and in the attic, double-glazed skylights. Sectional garage door with remote control. There is underfloor heating on the ground floor and first floor as well as installations for radiators in the attic and in the room above the garage.
The interior of the house remained designed
by an architectural studio "Make Loft"
. They are available for inspection detailed designs
each room and beautiful interior visualizations
The house is already partially finished inside (about 70% of the work is turned-key) and has been put up for sale with all the finishing materials purchased so far. Finishing works beyond the developer's standard
(worth about PLN 200 thousand) included:
- concrete paving of the driveway and the area from the front of the house and making a cube band around the house,
- installation of a boiler room (Brötje gas furnace + 200 l container),
- installation of a hydrophore for water intake from own intake,
- installation of a fireplace in the living room (three-sided with a glass lifted upwards,
- installation of window sills,
- execution of electrical and alarm installations in accordance with detailed room designs,
- installation of air conditioners on 3 levels of the house,
- making gypsum finish coats in all rooms,
- laying tiles on the floor in the kitchen, living room and hall,
- placing the tiles on the kitchen wall,
- placing the tiles in the toilet and both bathrooms,
- execution of hydraulic installations in accordance with detailed room designs,
- installation of flush-mounted faucets and suspended toilet frames,
- installation of a linear shower drain in both bathrooms,
- installation in a laundry room for a washing machine and dryer,
- processing of wooden poles in the attic,
- purchase of high-quality finishing materials (large-format glazes / tiles, concealed bathroom fittings, bathtub, washbasins, showers, toilets, WC, wooden parquet, radiators, bedroom coverings, etc.) for the amount of approx. PLN 100 PLN,
- electrical and hydraulic installation for the construction of a sauna and jacuzzi in the garden.
The final finishing of the house to the "turnkey" condition should not take the Buyer longer than 1-2 months. Design studio "Make Loft",
which supervised the finishing works, is ready to undertake the completion of works commissioned by the new owner.Areas of individual rooms:Ground floor:
Hallway and staircase - 7,18 m2
Salon - 30,14 sq m2
Kitchen - 7,16 m2
Toilet - 1,80 m2
Garage and boiler room - 20,16 m2Mezzanine (above the garage):
Office - 20,16 m2 1st floor:
Bathroom 1 - 10,32 sq m2
Hall - 7,77 m2
Bedroom 1 - 10,13 sq m2
Bedroom 2 - 10,96 sq m2
Bedroom 3 - 13,42 sq m2Attic 52,6 m in total2:
Great location in a quiet part of Rembertów. Close to the forest
it is invaluable for runners, cyclists, skiers and dog owners.
Near the house there is a bus stop that will take you to the Rembertów station. Thanks to the line from SKM 2, you can quickly get to the city center and further to the Chopin airport.
I invite you to the presentation.
Contact: +48 600 254 email@example.com
Klara Żerdzicka Wilson's Real Estate Advisor.