The presented property is a spacious two-room apartment in a tenement house in Old Mokotów. Post-war construction, on the border of ul. Rakowiecka and Al. Niepodległości, next to Metro Pole Mokotowskie, and quiet at the same time, are the undisputed advantages of this property.An apartment in a tenement house from 1952. consists of:
- A spacious, bright living room with an area of 20,5 m2
- A second room with an area of 13,6 m2
- A bright kitchen with an area of 10,5 m2
- Bathrooms with an area of 5,5m2
- A large hall with an area of 7,8 m2, from which we get directly to each room!
In addition, a basement with an area of approx. 5 m2.Warning! The apartment can be converted into a three-room apartment by creating a kitchenette in the living room, and the current kitchen can be converted into a third room!Advantages of the location:
- The heart of Old Mokotów, near ul. Rakowiecka and Al. Independence
- The area at the junction with Śródmieście,
- Full public transport, near the Metro Pole Mokotowskie station,
- a walk to the green of Pola Mokotowskie,
- All the advantages of the city center: schools, kindergartens, shops, galleries, service points.Important information:
A condo with a land and mortgage register. After renovation of the installation, but for refreshment or a new arrangement (and major renovation). On the floor there is a carpet under which there is a traditional plank. Staircase in good condition. Green courtyard, beautiful in spring.Investment:
The property is advantageous in terms of investment due to its excellent location with traditions.
I cordially invite you to the presentation at a convenient time.
Wilson's Nieruchomości deals with each client individually and comprehensively. We will guide you through the entire procedure related to the transaction. Credit experts will compare and advise the best mortgage offer from over 20 banks for free. We will also recommend trustworthy notaries.Offer supervisor:Piotr Żakiewicztel .: + 48 883 355 858