The presented property is arranged with three rooms, close to the newly built Metro, Prince Janusz Station, Wola district. The apartment, in a three-story building from 1961, consists of:
- A spacious living room with an area of 16,8 m2
- A second room with a balcony of 11m2
- Third room with a French balcony, 7m2
- A bright kitchen with an area of 5,4 m2
- Bathrooms with an area of 3m2
- A large hall with an area of 5,3 m2 from which to access we get to every room directly!
Each room has its own lock.
In addition, a spacious basement, with an area of about 5 m2.
Advantages of the location:
- The vicinity of the second metro line;
- a short distance from Górczewska Street, but in a sheltered quiet;
- Walk to CH Wola Park;
- Green area and close to the Moczydło Park;
- All the advantages of the city center: schools, shops, galleries, service points.Important information:
A cooperative apartment with a land register and regulated land. Just renovated, it is ready for purchase, to be furnished and finished to your taste! Perfect for a student / students, a single looking for more space, as well as the whole family with children, where each will have its own room.Investment:
The property is very advantageous for investment due to its excellent location and layout - each room can be rented separately.
I invite you to watch the movie from the real estate: https://link.wilsons.pl/mieszkanie_wola
I heartily recommend and invite you to the presentation at a convenient time