Pilczyce - an apartment with an area of 38 m2 on the high ground floor, two-room with separate kitchen
In 2018, a general renovation was carried out:
- the property is fully equipped and furnished
- a well-kept three-story building from 1934 with a basement and an attic
- the possibility of parking vehicles on the territory of the community
- exposure to the north (kitchen, bathroom) and south (rooms)
- room height 250 cm
- coherent and consistent interior design with calm, subdued colors
- new PVC windows and window sills, anti-burglary blinds
- copper central heating installation, gas furnace, panel heaters with thermostats
- new bathroom and kitchen
- custom-made furnishings
- oak floor panels
The apartment is clean, tidy, in very good technical condition and does not require any financial outlays. The administrative rent is PLN 290.
- bathroom with a window
- a basement with an area of about 8 m2.
The location offers very good access to the A8 motorway and quick access to the center of Wrocław. To the bus and tram stop - about 3 minutes on foot.
In the neighborhood there are a grocery store, a shopping center, a primary school, a high school and a kindergarten.
Nearby recreational areas include, among others. The Pilczycki Park and Pond, the vast West Park, the Pilczycki Forest, the Glinianki Bathing Beach and the quays of the Sleza and Odra rivers.Feel free to make an appointment for a free presentation
Real Estate Advisor
+48 794 260 828
Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o
ul. Krasińskiego 9, office 110, 50-414 WrocławThe presented offer is informative and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 66 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code