The presented property is a three-room apartment, in a building located around the most popular streets of Mokotów: Puławska, Al. Wilanowska, Modzelewski and Al. Aviators. The convenient location of this spacious apartment is a great choice for a family or a great investment and the possibility of renting "for rooms"!The apartment in an apartment block consists of:
- A bright living room with an area of 16,4 m2, with a balcony - 4,5 m2,
- A second room with an area of 8,8 m2,
- a third room with an area of 8,3 m2,
- a kitchen with an area of 6,8 m2,
- Bathrooms with an area of 3 m2,
- a separate toilet with an area of approx. 1 m2,
- A large hall with an area of up to 9 m2, from which we get directly to each room!
Additionally, the apartment includes a basement of approx. 3 m2.Advantages of the location:
- A popular part of Mokotów - Służew, at Al. Lotników, near Puławska,
- Not far from the business Służewiec ("Mordor"),
- Full public transport, within the reach of the Metro Stations: Służew and Wilanowska,
- Galeria Mokotów, a few stops away,
- LAND Shopping Center, bazaars, within walking distance,
- All the advantages of the city center in the vicinity: schools, kindergartens, shops, galleries, service points.
A condo with a land and mortgage register. Premises ready to move in or to be arranged according to your taste and major renovation. Possible leaving equipment. Copper electrical installation, sewage risers replaced. Staircase before the latest renovation (planned for the second half of this year).
The property is great for a family or as a rental "for rooms".
The property is very advantageous in terms of investment due to its excellent location and layout.
I cordially invite you to the presentation at a convenient time.
Wilson's Nieruchomości deals with each client individually and comprehensively. We will guide you through the entire procedure related to the transaction. Credit experts will compare and advise the best mortgage offer from over 20 banks for free. We will also recommend trustworthy notaries.
tel .: + 48 883 355 858