An office in a historic tenement house with a total area of 93m2, located in one of the most prestigious locations, at ul. Mokotowska. The building was built in 1860. and is the oldest monument at ul. Mokotowska. It was inhabited by, among others Józef Ignacy Kraszewski, Tytus Chałubiński and Jan Mieczysław Hofman.
Currently it functions as an office and service building.
The proposed premises is fully finished, the walls are plastered and painted white. The floor has an elegant black carpet.
The equipment of the premises includes: - representative reception desk - a large conference table with 8 chairs - 6 desks with containers and chairs - table for internal conferences with chairs
Parking spaces can be rented.
COSTS: PLN 75 net / m2 + PLN 22,5 net / m2 (service charges)