WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED?
Data collected automatically. During your visit to our website, data regarding your visit is automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Data collected when you contact us:
- when you contact us via the website, telephone, email, contact form, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in for commercial contact.
HOW TO USE THE DATA
Cookies. Automatically collected data can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, collect demographic data about our users, or to personalize the content of our websites. Data about each user is collected automatically.
Contacts with the website. Data collected in the course of correspondence between the user and our website will be used only to respond to your inquiry.
Inspector General. In the event of an inspection of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, user data may be made available to employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Legal requirements. In the event of a violation of our Website Regulations, a violation of the law, or when required by law, we may disclose your data to the judicial authorities.
We do not pass on collected data to third parties.
This Policy applies to "cookies" and relates to the website wilsons.plwhose operator is Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o. based in Warsaw.
Strona wilsons.pl does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's end device and are intended to improve the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the user's terminal device and accessing them is the operator of the website Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o. with headquarters at ul. Świętokrzyska 20/311, 00-002 Warsaw.
Cookies are used to:
- Adapt the content of websites to user preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website tailored to their individual needs.
- Creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
Types of cookies
The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows the placement of "cookies" on the terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are sent to your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings. Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. If you have additional questions about privacy protection, please contact us.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA - ADDRESSED TO ADMINISTRATOR'S COUNTERPARTIES
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council regarding protection in connection with the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that from May 25, 2018. you will have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data by Wilsons Nieruchomości.
- The administrator of your personal data is Wilsons Nieruchomości ul. Świętokrzyska 20 lok. 311
00-002 Warsaw, NIP 5213549882, email address firstname.lastname@example.org, website wilsons.pl
- Personal data is processed in connection with the main contract for the sale / provision of services. The purpose of processing personal data by the administrator is:
- Order fulfillment - Sale of goods / materials / provision of services,
- Contact for purposes related to the sale / provision of services
- Sales documentation and delivery of documentation to the buyer / recipient
- Accounting records of sales / service rendering documents,
- Tax settlement of sales / services,
- Post-transaction sales support (e.g. transport of goods, complaints, returns),
- Direct marketing (marketing of commercial goods and own services, organization of competitions and promotional campaigns, loyalty programs, conducting satisfaction surveys, needs analysis, statistical analyzes for own needs of sending invitations to fairs and training, etc.),
- Monitoring the balance of receivables and securing collateral and claims.
- Please be advised that providing personal data is a prerequisite for the conclusion and implementation of the sales / service contract. When documenting the sale of services with a VAT invoice, the Administrator is required to obtain the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice and to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to sell / provide services, and thus prevent the conclusion of the main contract. In addition, the provision of personal data is dictated by the legitimate interest of the administrator and is aimed at post-transaction sales, collateral and claims related to the main sales / service contract, direct marketing.
- The administrator informs that you have the right to access your personal data and correct and update it, as well as to limit your personal data. You also have the right to transfer data, object to processing and to delete personal data if there are legal and factual grounds for doing so.
- The administrator informs that your personal data will be stored for the entire period of the sale of services / services covered by the contract, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of any claims, including tax and civil claims.
- The administrator informs that your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Lawyers cooperating with the Administrator
- Register of Debtors, as long as there are premises
- IT companies and companies providing support in data handling and management of the Administrator's IT infrastructure
- Courier and postal companies in connection with the implementation of the main contract.
- The administrator informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body supervising the way personal data is processed.
- The administrator informs that your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.