According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter "GDPR"), I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Wilsons Nieruchomości Sp. z o. o. with a seat in Warsaw, ul. Świętokrzyska 20/311 in Warsaw (00-002), KRS number 344863.
- The data will be processed in connection with the conclusion of the contract or on the basis of the consent granted for the processing of personal data, i.e. in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) or b) of the GDPR. The processing of personal data is aimed at the performance of the real estate agency contract, in accordance with the principles set out in art. 5 GDPR. In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipients of your personal data may be intermediaries in the contractual obligations performed by the administrator, e.g. IT service providers or accounting providers.
- At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, processed for the purpose and on the basis indicated above. We will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for the possible determination, investigation or defense of claims.
- The data will be stored for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, but no longer than until the claim is time-barred or the conviction is seized.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to: a) access your data and receive a copy of it; b) rectify (correct) your data; c) request removal, limitation or objection to their processing; d) data portability; e) lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing data is voluntary, however refusal to provide it may hinder or prevent the proper performance of the agency contract.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out in accordance with the law, prior to its withdrawal.
- The administrator will take appropriate security measures in the field of technical and organizational information so as to prevent the disclosure of the data provided to unauthorized entities.